Privacy Training for Personnel
Training represents a crucial element for effectively implementing the requirements of the EU Regulation. Training will be provided to company personnel, modified on the basis of the needs of different employees. In each case, it will be guided by the principles of thoroughness, clarity, accessibility and continuity, to the end of allowing for a complete understanding of the provisions to be respected.
The minimum content of these courses will aim to provide:
- a brief overview of the references and contents of the regulation;
- definitions of the principal roles with regard to privacy;
- requirements of the regulation;
- representation of the main risks regarding the company’s PIA and the related safety measures;
- the role of the Data Protection Officer (DPO);
- information flows to and from the DPO.
At the end of each training session, each participant will sign a certificate of attendance and be obliged to fill out an evaluation questionnaire with questions on the subjects treated.