Protection of personal data in Italy is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), which went into effect on 25 May 2018, and by the Privacy Code as modified by Legislative Decree 101/2018, which went into effect on 19 September 2018.
Our institute offers assistance for adjustments to the requirements of the norm so as to avoid steep penalties for noncompliance.
Modifications involve consultation for making adjustments, which is both personalized and diversified based on company needs and which takes the specific types of processed data into account.
Ordinary compliance to Privacy Regulation
- Definition of Privacy Organizational Chart
- Support in designating the Data Protection Officer and defining functional procedures
- Classification of data and processing types
- Privacy risk analysis
- Data Protection Impact Assessment
- Technical and organizational measures
- Privacy Statement and Consent to Privacy Statement
- Assignments and appointments to roles related to privacy
- Support in identifying and defining contractual agreements with third parties
- Privacy procedures and instructions
- Regulation and establishment of standardized procedures for data breaches
- Data processing records
- Implementation of Privacy Organizational Model
- Privacy Training
- Privacy audits and controls